1. Students work in partners at a fast facts station during guided math
2. Students get materials. (timer, laminated test, laminated answer key, and graph)
4. Student with the answer key, starts the time for three minutes.
5. Student with the test, orally says the answers. The student with the answer key follows along; circling any wrong answers.
6. Student with the answer key marks where they left off after 3 minutes and reports how many the student got correct.
7. Student with test marks his graph showing level, date, and number correct.
8. Students switch roles and repeat.
10. Teacher can give a paper and pencil test at any point to verify students assessment. :)